Website Terms and Conditions
Use of the Heart and Craft website
1. Use of the Heart and Craft website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Heart and Craft website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. I may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. When I make changes to these Ts and Cs I will update the ‘last modified’ date at the bottom of this document. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the website.
3. I aim to offer you the best service possible, however I cannot guarantee that my site is free of faults or errors. If you notice either of these please report it to me at my admin email address and I will attempt to correct the problem as soon as I reasonably can. Unless I'm in the bath. Then you're going to have to wait.
4. Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. I will attempt to restore the service as soon as I reasonably can. The rules of the bath still apply.
5. The content on my site is provided for general information and entertainment only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
6. Although I make reasonable efforts to update the information on my site, I make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on my site is accurate, complete, up to date or even vaguely sane. I hope it's always slightly funny though. And makes you smile and feel happy. Can't even guarantee that though.
7. You may not use this website to:
• disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
• make, transmit or store copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
• transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
• gain unauthorised access to other computer systems
• breach any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
• interfere with any other person's use or enjoyment of this site
This is version one v1.0 of the website use terms and conditions. Approval date July 2019. Document set for review July 2020. Author Debs Milverton.